cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost BT Speedcheck results

N/A

Can someone explain how Plusnet access the results of the BT Speedtest?

For over a month now, I've had a max download speed of 128kbps (upload is currently at over 400kbps).

I've raised several tickets, carried out the the BT speedtests (disconnecting from plusnet, login in as speedtest@speedtest_domain) including at least one between midnight and 7am. Every time, Plusnet come back to me and say they can't find my results. This is getting really frustrating.

Cheers

SwingSwingSwing
4 REPLIES
N/A

they check them via the BT fault tool "woosh"

how long ago where the speed tests done? BT only keep them for a certain amount of time.
JonathanW
Grafter

The results are stored in the BT system, then we use the woosh tool to retrieve these when you report a fault to ourselves. BT then look at them as well once the fault is passed to them for further diagnostics.

We have, over the past couple of weeks, reported an issue to BT whereby not all speed test results were visible in their system. This has now been resolved, and anything done since the last few days of May should be available.
N/A

The last set of speedtests I completed were on the evening of June 1st. So these should be available?

SwingSwingSwing
JonathanW
Grafter

Yes, providing the tests were completed correctly then the results should be logged in the BT system. In the small chance that you're still affected by the problem, then the faults guys would have to sort something out with you through the fault question.