cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like someone took note...

N/A

The share information service I'm signed up to emails me several times each month with top share tips and so far this year have taken 18 profits against 4 losses (including a 60%, 46% and a 42%) so they do know what they're talking about.

At the end of July I had an email from them titled "too hot to wait" which was heavily hinting that PN were set for big things. This was based on growth in subscriber numbers and their "efficient business model, and [its] especially close relationship to BT". Very good I thought, nice to be with a company who are going places.

Today I get a message telling me to sell PN shares...various reasons: over predicted growth, fallout from the subscriber disconnections farce, falling 'share price' etc.

Looks like the customers are not the only ppl losing their faith in PlusNet. Maybe now they'll start to listen...
4 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Looks like someone took note...

The share information service I'm signed up to emails me several times each month with top share tips and so far this year have taken 18 profits against 4 losses (including a 60%, 46% and a 42%) so they do know what they're talking about.

snip

Today I get a message telling me to sell PN shares...various reasons: over predicted growth, fallout from the subscriber disconnections farce, falling 'share price' etc.

Looks like the customers are not the only ppl losing their faith in PlusNet. Maybe now they'll start to listen...

Any sensible, ethical company would listen. Unfortunately, the only solution for Plusnet users now is (sadly) to abandon them. This once cutting edge pocket-sized ISP have forgotten how to learn from their own mistakes.

There's something almost gleeful & spiteful in how quickly they want "unwanted" customers to migrate . I sense panic............or corporate stupidity. Either option is unpalatable.

Only a few more days to go for me!
N/A

Thanks for the post, I'm sure PlusNet would like more details of the 'various reasons'.

I'm curious too Smiley
N/A

Link

Certainly all downhill this week

[Moderator's note by Liam Martin (martinfamily): Truncated long link as it was stretching the page width]
N/A

Thanks, I've added that to 'favourites'.