cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loitering with intent..........or no intent.

N/A

Loitering with intent..........or no intent.

Having been waiting for some time for simple issue to be sorted, I am sadened today to see on CSC2 webcam that for some time all i have seen are youngsters walking about and chatting to eachother.
Surely these youngsters are not requesting information about clients from eachother. If they spent more time sorting through tickets and other relevant chores.

Come on plusnet. Customers have financial issues raised here that are of a urgent nature.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Loitering with intent..........or no intent.

> Having been waiting for some time for simple issue to be sorted, I am sadened today to see on CSC2 webcam that for some time all i have seen are youngsters walking about and chatting to eachother.
> Surely these youngsters are not requesting information about clients from eachother. If they spent more time sorting through tickets and other relevant chores.
>
> Come on plusnet. Customers have financial issues raised here that are of a urgent nature.

Karl,

What can I say? I can assure you that everyone is committed to our customer's needs and working hard to resolve outstanding problems. I would say it is too easy to get the kind of impression you state above from simply looking at the webcams, we often have visitors in the building for example who you may see walking around. Also the webcams do not cover the whole of the callcentre or in fact other areas of the building, they are simply there to allow our customers to get a glimpse of what happens at an ISP and another example of our open honest policy.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

From everyone who watches these webcams, (I am presumming this by the posts ive seen), It might be an idea to relocate these webcams. They ones in question are obviously not plusnets strong viewpoint.

Is it possible to be given a tour of your offices as a concerned customer?

N/A

Is anything actually being dealt with me, I have posted on here requesting info. I have a ticket not answered for ages. I cant get through on phone coz of the wait time, which dont correspond with support page.

Come on, You`ll want more money come the 24th of this month. It has taken 10 days for this issue to be sorted, lets hope it does not take another 10 days.
N/A

Karl,

Having sepnt the last half hour or so reading though your comments in this forum, I have to ask the question ... why are you reasing the same issue in several threads?

From looking at your account, I see that your issues is indeed being dealt with by Ian Wild. Unfortunately, Ian is not in the office at the current time so in his absence I would invite you to email me with details of your query.

I am trying my best to understand the issue here, though without your assistance, I have to admit I am struggling.

Feel free to drop me an email on mhague@plus.net explaining the situation and your expectations.

Without meaning to sound in any way confrontational, please refrain from raising issues relating to this matter in several threads consecutively.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+