cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Cease?

N/A

Line Cease?

I've been on holiday and while I was away, my phone line was cut due to payments not being made. This has happened before and in the past BT got my line ceased or something. I like many other customers have tried to contact PlusNet but had no luck in speaking to anyone. I'm currently at my uncles to use his computer so I could log into my account and see if I could raise a ticket but I've had no luck. The different structure just doesn't do it for me. I've wrote down the help number 0845 002 0173 and shall see if I have any luck when I get home.

I'm asking if any admins out there could look into my account and maybe reply on here or to my e-mail address.

Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Line Cease?

You will need to take it up with BT as to why your line was ceased/getting it reinstated.

As for the Plusnet side of things, I'm not sure. Depends if they've been notified by BTW about the cease.
N/A

Line Cease?

Thanks for the reply.

I just got off the phone with BT and they say I have to take it up with my broadband company to get things back on track as theres a bar on my line right now, due to the unpaid bill that caused the cease in the first place, which has been fully paid and the phone line back in working order and has been for sometime.

I cant seem to remember how to use a ticket to bring this problem up, anyone help?

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.
N/A

Line Cease?

Do you still have line sync?

If the ADSL cease has gone all the way through, you'll probably end up having to re-pay the £50 ADSL activation fee Sad
N/A

Line Cease?

What do you mean by line sync?

Well it looks that way, so I guess I'll have to pay the fee. Since I haven't been using the broadband for sometime will my monthly charge still come off,do you know? Can you helpme getting it back active?
N/A

Line Cease?

I don't understand what you mean - do you know your account status with plusnet? Are there any tickets/questions on your portal about an ADSL cease? And are they still billing you for your subscription each month?
N/A

Line Cease?

As far as I'm aware my account is still running with PN. I checked my e-mail and had nothing from PN about the line cease, even double checked to make sure. I checked my billing and i was billed for last months use which sounds about right, but soon after was when I went on holiday and haven't used it since. My next billing is in 6 days time. If PN new about the cease then I dont see why I should need to pay for that month fee, if they didn't, then fair enough, its down to me and I'd happily pay it.

* I just raised a ticket about my problem *

Thanks for your help mate, I hope I'm back online soon.