cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Activation

N/A

Line Activation

Signed up for BBMY on 24th June, but the order checker still says checking your line. No previous BB on the line. How long does it normally take before an activation date is quoted?
8 REPLIES
p_w_d_stone
Grafter

Line Activation

Should be activated by now- I'd give the CSC a call and find out what is going on.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Line Activation

Hi there,

Looks like a mistake was made when placing the order with BT, therefore our system thought there were 2 orders in place.
I've double checked with BT and everything is showing as complete so I've activated your account.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran

Line Activation

Chris,

2p

Wouldn't it be a good idea to call the customer and just let them know out of courtesy?

I know they raised a query in the forum, but for the sake of a 10p phone call and raising the "Customer perception" slightly - it would go a long way don't you think? Wink

/2p
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Line Activation

Hi Roger,

I appreciate your comment, however if I personally were to call every customer with connection problems then I wouldn't get anything else done!
It's a reasonable assumption that if the customer can get online to post to a forum that they can get on to read a reply.
However, I had already addressed the issue that they may not be able to get online and have arranged for one of my colleagues to call them later in the day to confirm.

Cheesy
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran

Line Activation

Wink

I didn't mean that you should call every customer that has a connection problem.
I meant that in this instance as they are a new customer, it would be a good idea to call them on this occasion...

And as you've already arranged a CSA to call them, I'll hush up and go back to Penguin baiting...Wink
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Line Activation

I agree with you that it does help customer perception and I'm glad that we both had the same idea to ring them Wink

Now where's pingu...
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Line Activation

Well, installed the router etc, but can't get online. Sync at 8096 but no PPP connection. Does this need another prod at Plusnet's end?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Line Activation

And now online Wink
Just got to remember the @plusdsl.net
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team