Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Activation

N/A

Line Activation

Hi

My order says that my line is being activated on the 16th.#

However my query is due to the fact that my router shows that my ADSL is active, but im still not able to access the internet.

Can anyone help me

Regards

Alastair
6 REPLIES
N/A

Line Activation

It could be active already!

BT give PN a date, but don't neccesarily stick to it.

If you attempt to login and connect, the RADIUS servers should detect it, and trigger your account activation.

Alternatively one of the Comms team may spot your post here and check progress and give it a prod to make sure it activates straight away.

(Your account is created as disabled so you don't end up paying for a service before it is switched on and working - hence the occasional need for a prod!)
James
Grafter

Line Activation

Hiya,

I'm pretty sure I've activated it at this end. Do you want to give it a go in about ten minutes time for me?
N/A

Line Activation

Hi

yeah i will head back and give it a go in about ten mins

James if possible could you please give me a call on the telephone number that the broadband is registered on in about half an hour

regards

alastair
N/A

Line Activation

Sorry to take the mickey Mr Bailey, but your choice of wording leaves me no option!

I'm pretty sure I've activated it at this end.

LOL: This can't be the first time you've done it can it?
Haven't you learnt the lessons of letting people loose on systems and processes they haven't used before without full supervision and training? (700 mean anything to anyone?)

Sorry again, couldn't resist. :lol:
James
Grafter

Line Activation

I hit the ADSL Active button. It's meant to activate ADSL from our end Wink
N/A

Line Activation

Hi

Thanks very much

the net is now working

kindest regards