cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level 3 Management even after billing date

N/A

I somehow hit the Level3 management level on Sunday (which was also my billing day). I expected the management to be taken off today as its a fresh month, but that hasnt happened. Surely I havent got 24/7 permanent management applied without being informed etc? Does it usually take a few days to come off after billing period?

Cheers
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

the system is still pretty manual, so it will take up to 2 days to come off it isn't lifted by tomorrow then i'd raise a ticket,

Plans are in place to have a fully automated system active by april
N/A

As Andy said, this is due to the system not being quite ironed out yet Wink The updates are often delayed and unfortunately it's the customer that takes the hit at the moment.
Automation I think is scheduled for March rather than April, April is for when more tools will become available due to the automation (assuming teething problems are sorted by then).
There are also some other issues with VMBU at the moment, but if your account isn't nicely reset within a day or two submit a ticket and chase it up.
N/A

Thanks guys. I bet the system that applies the Management is automatic though!
Community Veteran

No (ish). It's semi-automated i.e. someone still needs to do something before management is applied.
JonathanW
Grafter

The work that we do to remove the management is done at the same time as the work that places management on accounts, as its all done by the same group of people at the same time.