cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets stop PAYING

N/A

Lets stop PAYING

I'm seriously thinkings of stopping my payments until force9 sort this mess out, if they can decide that they are going to provide us with a shabby service then I have made my decision they are having no more of my money until they sort themselves out, contracts mean piss all if you are not being provided with the service that you signed up for, no email service, crap speeds, scared to press the download button cause an email is not far behind telling us we have almost reached our limits, customer support dosen't exist.

What exactly are we paying for Huh?Huh
20 REPLIES
N/A

Lets stop PAYING

Seahaven, I suspect you are a permanent moaner in life.I used to have a problem with f9 because of their download policy and nearly changed to another provider.I held out and now i have no axe to grind.I can download all I want between midnight and 4pm PLUS up to 10 gig per month.All this at full download speed.Thank you f9.
I know there are other issues such as upgrades,emails and so on.If you read the regular updates in the various forums you will see that f9 are trying to resolve all problems with the utmost speed available to them. Many of the problems are not of their making.Things are changing very fast in the broadband business and have no doubt f9 will want to be at the top of the tree when it all levels out.
As regards stopping payment,I have no comment to make on such a childish statement.
Patience is a virtue. :roll:
N/A

You Are Some Boy

There is always one, dont matter where you go, I am paying for a premier service and thats not what i'm getting, if you are happy with them thats fine, but if you are capable of reading the posts in this forum you will see that most people DON'T share your useless opinion.

Now put in your dummy and go back to bed
N/A

Re: You Are Some Boy

Now put in your dummy and go back to bed

That’s not very nice, everyone on this forum is entitled to there own opinion, yes there are problems, however they should be getting fixed soon.
N/A

Lets stop PAYING

Thank you, thats a better attitude than your first post
N/A

Lets stop PAYING

Sorry m8, I was referring to the person who replied to my original post, thats where the attitude began.
N/A

Lets stop PAYING

No problem,

I know there is problem with F9, however i don’t agree stopping paying will solve anything, your just get the debt collectors around, and your own them even more money!
quelquod
Rising Star

Re: Lets stop PAYING

I'm seriously thinkings of stopping my payments until force9 sort this mess out,

From a purely practical viewpoint you can't just stop paying. If you want to leave you will need to close your contract (might be quite short) and ideally switch to a different vendor.

F9's (in fact all of PlusNet's) performance hasn't been good lately. with email the latest on top of an astonishing destruction of the customer service structure so (contrary to what one of the posters above has said) it's easy to understand your view. We can but hope that things will improve.

reminds me of a joke I once heard:
"Cheer Up" they said "things might be worse".
So I cheered up and things did become worse.
Ah well. Sad
Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
N/A

Lets stop PAYING

"I know there is problem with F9, however i don’t agree stopping paying will solve anything, your just get the debt collectors around, and your own them even more money!"

Er, it depends. If you have paid for a service, and are not getting the service, then they owe you money. They have had £42 from me, and I have had NO service for 6 weeks. You think I'm paying them anymore?

However, there is a procedure - you must give them the opportunity to respond. The official - only - channel here is Support, other than recorded delivery letters. Which is what the will be getting shortly from me, followed by legal action via the Small Claims Court if they do not wish to settle.

Anyone who continues to pay for non-delivered service is colluding with dubious busines practices.

John
N/A

Lets stop PAYING

I totally argee with your last post. There is a procedure to go throw.

Just out of intrested, you have been having problems for 6 weeks, what have support said, or been doing to fix it?
jfrank
Grafter

f9

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Easy for me to say because support fixed my MaxDSL and email has been sorted.

I was on my way to another supplier but if you check out the forums of Zen, Nildram and the rest there are similar stories being discussed. I have yet to find a fast and cheap ISP which can match F9 when things are running smooth. Don't be too heasty is my honest advice, I nearly was and would be regretting it by now.

BT have a lot to answer for, it's their fault things have gone crazy with the MaxDSL rollout. I contacted them about it and they are vastly out of touch with their customer, nnew and old.

Stick it out and I think you will be happier here than there (grass - greener etcetera).
James
Grafter

Lets stop PAYING

Hi Seahaven,

I appreciate that you have suffered a poor service recently, and for that you have my utmost sympathy and regret. I also appreciate that we haven't shown a great presence in here recently, and for that again I apologise. I aim to change this in the coming weeks and months.

If you want to get in touch with me regarding your individual issue, please feel free to do so.
N/A

Lets stop PAYING

Thank you, i appreciate your reply, but what can force9 do to ensure that paying customers get a service worthy of our monthly costs, if you read the posts on this forum you will see that most are leaving or trying to get out of thier contracts, I can accept problems that are beyond your control but feel that essentials like email and customer support etc. are problems that you have control off and customers are being left fustrated and angered by the lack of these important services. these forums should be full of praise for our isp, we should be referring this service (as I have done in the past) instead I have installed other service providers on machines as this service over the past few months have went from bad to worse, no way would I refer to anybody at the minute, you need to seriously address the problems in hand rather than ignore most of them as paying customers can't take much more
James
Grafter

Lets stop PAYING

And I agree with everything you say.

Customer support has been shocking. We're working on this. We've given the CSC a number of financial incentives to get on top of the backlog that we have currently, and the backlog has halved in the space of the last week.

The problem with email was inexcusable, and sadly came as a result of us upgrading our system to something that was going to offer more storage, better speed and more resiliency. This will improve.

All of what I have just said may well not help you. But I do assure you that we are working incredibly hard to get back to where we used to be.
N/A

Lets stop PAYING

And I agree with everything you say.

Customer support has been shocking. ...

You haven't by any chance recruited the rt. hon. Dr. John Reid as your new CS director have you? :twisted: He has a solid track record in confessing failure and hoping for support.

All power to your elbows in trying to get F9 back on song but my word, you do have an uphill struggle.