cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's see...

blahblah
Grafter

Let's see...

As of today my broadband connection is down. Two attempts to get to talk to someone via support line failed (it's annoyingly slow and complex, even at one point offerring phone services!). I have finally dug out telephone cable, connected and submitted a support ticket. Let's see how quick a response I get with the "improved" support.
8 REPLIES
blahblah
Grafter

Let's see...

20:26 - no response
blahblah
Grafter

Let's see...

10:17 No response and it looks like F9 support have gone AWOL! See Customer Call Statistics. No internet by tomorrow morning and I'm cancelling my account.
James
Grafter

Let's see...

Hi Doconnel,

Your ticket basically says "my internet stopped working" Wink

Mind raising it via http://faults.force9.net ? It runs some automated checks and asks you some really exciting questions about your connection.
blahblah
Grafter

Let's see...

Like going to the doctor we, the patient, expliain the symtoms... it's for you to diagnose the problem. As it turns out it's no problem on my side... no surprise there then. And to cap things I get this email this evening...

As part of our commitment to providing the best value broadband experience, we have now successfully moved your broadband service to our alternative broadband network.

You should see no change in your service and you don't need to change any settings or your hardware, your broadband will simply continue to work as normal.

Thank you for your continued custom.

So... I take it I will remain disconnected eh? My custom definately won't be continuing at this rate. 11pm 25 July, still no broadband.
blahblah
Grafter

Let's see...

1215 July 26 - no indication of when problem will be solved. Is cancellation the only option?
N/A

Let's see...

Have you gone through the fault reporting process as James suggested? I see no mention of it your last posts.

As part of our commitment to providing the best value broadband experience, we have now successfully moved your broadband service to our alternative broadband network.

You should see no change in your service and you don't need to change any settings or your hardware, your broadband will simply continue to work as normal.

So there you have, you have been LLU'd. For some people it is a smooth transition, for many others however, it is problematical. Quote from another thread about connection problems:

Notably your escapsulation mode. With IPStream, chances are both LLC and VC will work. With LLU only VC will work. Due to the backhaul architecture I believe and is the cause of many authentication issues after migration.

HTH

Mark
N/A

Let's see...

In response to the phone system and the questions raised when your B/B is not working

Mind raising it via http://faults.force9.net ? It runs some automated checks and asks you some really exciting questions about your connection.

Problems as my computer does not have a standard modem therefore unable to dial up to raise a fault, someting f9 have overlooked, and this is the reason why we need good correct telephone support.

The exciting thing about my connection is it does not work so I have come to a friends to report the fault.
N/A

Let's see...

lol I've always wondered that one. they just tell you to run the fautls checker but how the hell do you do that if you cant get online. or they tell you to check the website for help. hehe its rediculess.
good luck with your problem I hope they fix it for you soon.