cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Plusnet in 5 days, Thank god!

N/A

I received my MAC code today.

I will be migrating in Five days to Eclipse internet Cheesy .

The staff were very helpfull and friendly, they answered the phone in under 5 minutes, not like plusnet where you are waiting 30 minutes +.

Also there is no migration fee & if I want to leave at anytime, I do not pay to leave.

There is no speed throttling and I can download as much as I want.

I think plusnet should take a leaf out of Eclipses book.

I will be back on here to say how fast i can download on P2P, just to rub plusnets nose in it :twisted: .

Good ridons to Crapnet in 5 days, at last Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
6 REPLIES
N/A

@beechpark

Hi how long did it take for your MAC code to come through..

thxs
N/A

About 2 days, That was the quickest plusnet have ever worked.
Community Veteran

Just asan aside - it always shocks me to see just how long some companies take to answer the phone!!

In my last position I used to manage a desk where the target for answering calls was 98% of calls answered in 30 seconds or less - it was a struggle but we managed it from time to time - never less than 94%. Max call waiting was 2 minutes!

The desk before that had a target of 80% in 20 seconds, and never failed it in 3 years!

Anyone from PN care to tell us what their targets are? Surely 20 minutes+ cannot be acceptableHuh!?
N/A

I reguested mine on sunday so hopfully wont be too long then, i was ifing and rring about staying, but now i know that the poor d/l speeds are down down to plusnets traffic shaping then i cant wait too get my MAC code,

Thing is i dont d/l a lot usage so far for my mth is 19gig and 12 gig of that was over the last 3 nights trying to find out why the speeds where so slow but thing is i like to be able to d/l when i need too and not d/l when plusnnet allow me too

anyway good luck on the move.. Cheesy
N/A

I am sure you will fined a decent ISP out there somewhere, they are about you, just have to look hard for them.

Anything has got to be better than plusnet LOL
N/A

@beechpark
Yes been looking about but im seriousely thinking of going bac to my old isp Vispa, exspecially since they droped the price from £39 to £29 for the package i was on thing was they dropped the price 2 days after i migrated to plusnet. Cry

The only reason i migrated was that i was not makeing use of the service that vispa offered ,it was not uncommen to hear of users d/l 300+ gig a mth, i never had any problems with downloading at anytime day or night whenever i wanted to i could d/l and max out on the 2meg connection, had the odd lost conection but nothing major, customer service was excellent so for the extra £7 ill think ill go back to a service i know is good