cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last one out close the door

N/A

How many have requested their MAC code this week.

I have after 3 happy years.
71 REPLIES
N/A

3? nearly 4 for you....
N/A

Oh yea can't count
N/A

A lot of people who are on the forums have, of course this may not be that significant in the greater scheme of things. What I think is significant is the type of people who are leaving. It isn't bandwidth hogs, it's long-standing previously loyal users. In PlusNet's recent Press Release to try to stop their share price plummeting, they say they are targeting the more mature and savvy users. Oh well, maybe someone should tell the analysts that it's not working.

Oh, and rather than closing the door, maybe it should be 'Will the last one to leave please turn off the lights' although they may already be out if the generator has fallen over again Wink
N/A

post subject

if this carries on it will be me aswell
N/A

I have an open fault being diagnosed by BT ... but once that's returned (I suspect with No Fault Found), I'll be moving too.

Four years (3.5 of them fairly happy too) ... I just get dizzy trying to follow Plusnet's announcements ... service has degraded, communication is dire, support is diabolical, package has been drastically cut back from the product I subscribed to ... and the spin is just far too much.

Shame ... but I'm sure PN see this as progress ... note that my referrals have been advised too, as well as a large amount of people I support on a regular basis ...
N/A

Same here, my referels have been to bail as well.
N/A

OK - put your cards on the table - where are you all going?
N/A

To Nildram... and fast.
N/A

Eclipse @ £14.99 seems to fit my profile quite well ... although I will have to find a CGI webspace (~£30 per year, or stop using PHP / MySQL) ... and this time I'll be buying my own domain, it's only the change of e-mail that's made me wait !

@Solstans - Ha Ha Ha ... but not very helpful (although I understand you'd rather not be followed !)
N/A

I couldn't decide between Nildram and Zen, in the end I've gone for Nildram (sorry Solstans) even though I won't have a static IP with them.
N/A

Is that Nildram's Broadband 2?

Looks pretty good.
N/A

Well hopefully it is... if not I'm going be glad Nildram's contract period is only 30 days.
N/A

I'm happy, hooray!
Ommin
Grafter

Requested my MAC Code earlier tonight. I have been with Plusnet for over four years ( currently on the 2Mb PAYG with 10GB Download Package but only using around 3GB per month ) but recent events have convinced me it is time to move on. Sad day but unfortunately I no longer trust them.

Still to decide on a new ISP.