cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last chance to leave the drowning ship

N/A

This ticket pool will be cleared today and decommisioned tommorrow. Customers have until midnight tonight should they choose to reject the changes.

Make the most of it.
33 REPLIES
N/A

mac requested Smiley

how many are there here that are thinking of actualy leaving ?
N/A

me - left with 2 accounts they dont need my money - monthly dl between 2 accounts about 20gb tops - no attempt to save any of my accounts from plusnot
N/A

Me - see my post Cool
N/A

My account is being migrated next week Smiley

And ive downloaded about 400GB since March 17th

So about 66GB a month on average.
N/A

im off monday put mine in about week ago as seen this coming not worried about caps it the fact there no limit on shaping which means if all the heavies come on at once i pretty much get shot in the back pardon the pun
N/A

i have revecived my mac key and when i raised the ticket there was option to say what isp i am moving to and i chose one that i am thinking of moving to.will this cause a problem if i dont actualy move to that isp and choose a diffrent isp.
N/A

.will this cause a problem if i dont actualy move to that isp and choose a diffrent isp
Raise a ticket and ask, but I think they are just interested. F2S seems to be gaining from this mass exodus.
N/A

it says that i have been issued with my mac and a email has been sent but i havent recieved it.i said in my other post i had thinking it will be in my email but it is not.
N/A

Copy of email should be in your ticket box, so go to contact us via help and see what is there.
N/A

just says

cust has been issued mac address

kind regards ect

copy of notification has been sent to email account.
N/A

ye by what i heard f2s are doing well out of it....doesnt help that i been plugging them lol....

but honestly f2s are llu with their partners so big chance alot of ppl are getting on that band wagon for an extra 3 quid and up to 8mb
N/A

cust has been issued mac address
raise a ticket and ask for the mac to be posted on your tickets.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

derekgraham6 - Please see ticket 17567203.
N/A

Mac Key requested