cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Night (Hopefully)

N/A

Last Night (Hopefully)

Finally I am going, got my MAC key signed up with Zen and should migrate tomorrow. The speeds this last month have been horrendous. Its pointless raising faults coz the staff are working like 1 armed paper hangers trying to sort out management cock ups. Don’t trust these fools I was promised (bribed) 2 months free Broadband to stay here. I have just checked and low and behold I have been invoiced for the last 2 months. If I Zen are as good as every one says I will be happy.
20 REPLIES
sophos9
Grafter

Last Night (Hopefully)

Please post up your experience with Zen, am extremely interested!
N/A

Last Night (Hopefully)

Will do if i can still get in here, lets face it cant be any worse can it !!!!
suec45
Grafter

Last Night (Hopefully)

I am extremely interesed in your experiences with your new ISP, good luck!! (Cant get much worse so you should be fine Smiley)
N/A

Last Night (Hopefully)

Hi

Visit plusnetters and let us know how you get on with Zen; post in the Are you happy with your New ISP? thread.

It's amazing how many ex-PlusNet customers find a better service when they have made the move. Smiley
N/A

Last Night (Hopefully)

Well been on for 3 hours now seems to be going like a train tried a bit of P2P and im downloading 2 files at 100Kb/s. Speeds are what
PlusNet used to be like.Now Im happy
James
Grafter

Last Night (Hopefully)

Hi

Visit plusnetters and let us know how you get on with Zen; post in the Are you happy with your New ISP? thread.

It's amazing how many ex-PlusNet customers find a better service when they have made the move. Smiley

Not one to throw a hammer in the works, but we've also been contacted by a large number of people who have moved to the pseudo-free offering who have said that the service they are now getting is considerably worse.

Appreciate the speed issues against silver/bronze traffic recently have been rather hard to bear, but rest assured that we are working on these to give the level of service you expect/deserve.
N/A

Last Night (Hopefully)

Hi

Not one to throw a hammer in the works, but we've also been contacted by a large number of people who have moved to the pseudo-free offering who have said that the service they are now getting is considerably worse.

Appreciate the speed issues against silver/bronze traffic recently have been rather hard to bear, but rest assured that we are working on these to give the level of service you expect/deserve.

When ?
because the speeds have been awful for the past month.
Do we have to wait another month for this to be sorted out or shall i just get my Mac code now ?
James
Grafter

Last Night (Hopefully)

To be entirely honest with you, I'm not entirely sure. I know this is one of Bob's priorities currently and he was intending to get an SS out today, but because of the email issues this has been pushed back till tomorrow.
N/A

Last Night (Hopefully)

Well things need seriously looking at as the gaming traffic is god awful at peak times, practicaly unplayable and nobody seems to be admitting theres even a problem which is quite anoying.
James
Grafter

Last Night (Hopefully)

Oh don't get me wrong. Somethings not right. Consider that an admission if you will.

I'm a customer too Wink
N/A

Last Night (Hopefully)

Thank you James.
Atleast someone in the comms team will admit theres a problem
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 4

Last Night (Hopefully)

Well things need seriously looking at as the gaming traffic is god awful at peak times, practicaly unplayable and nobody seems to be admitting theres even a problem which is quite anoying.

http://users.plus.net/status/archive/1163088617.htm

Following customer feedback we have also been looking at the classification of other traffic across our network such as Virtual Private Networking, Text Usenet, Online Gaming and a number of other corporate and commercial applications.
N/A

Last Night (Hopefully)

http://users.plus.net/status/archive/1163088617.htm

Following customer feedback we have also been looking at the classification of other traffic across our network such as Virtual Private Networking, Text Usenet, Online Gaming and a number of other corporate and commercial applications.

I would look at that page but atm pages are not loading lol
James
Grafter

Last Night (Hopefully)

Touché Wink