cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of support today?

N/A

Lack of support today?

There seems to be a distinct lack of postings from support staff today compared to their normal fast responses.

It would be nice to get questions answered, particularly considering that answering questions was one of the reasons given for splitting the announcement into two.
2 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Lack of support today?

Yes but you wouldn't get REAL answers, just the Blairspeak that annoys everybody.
Personally, I'd rather them say nothing than talk rubbish.
N/A

Re: Lack of support today?

There seems to be a distinct lack of postings from support staff today compared to their normal fast responses..

I could be wrong but judging from some of the posters on Plusnet Staff Side whose sigs are new to me, they too are just as upset and browned off with this abrupt reversal. If the new system could not be put in place because of technical difficulties or related problems, then the customer base could possibly have accepted that with less furore than the replacement alternative has caused.

If the new proposals are just as unpopular to the CS side as well and they have been just as truly shafted as the rest of Plus's customer base, that may explain their absence and reluctance to support something that they also find distasteful.

From being the premier ISP I am sorry to say I no longer consider them so and they are now straining my credibility and loyalty, too. I will sit in the corner and view the coming events with misgiving and hope that what actually happens is that Plusnet's act comes back and we all get the ISP we had before this train wreck of the last few months.