cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of response for order....

N/A

It would be nice if someone from the support team could respond to this query.

Last week I ordered the BB Premier package, since then the status has not moved from checking details. I've posted to the broadband forum and to the questions on the help pages. I've even tried phoning only to navigate thru many different options to be told by some robot that I can get the updates from the website and then the robot hangs up the line.

When I ordered the package I was told 5/7 days, it's been 7 days and it's still on checking details, I've received no emails to my hotmail account stating what the holdup is (if any).

You say that the web portal is accountable but it would appear this is not the case. Can someone please update me as to what is happening with the order progress or lack of it.

Regards

J

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Unreasonable and pointless Poll removed.
2 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi Julian,

From what I can see, you've elected to pay by direct debit, which takes 5 working days to set up. Once this has all been done, the order will start progressing, which should be today or tomorrow.
N/A

Thanks for the quick response James.

It would have been a lot easier if my question to support was responded to as quickly. I've just seen their response and now noticed that the order is progressing.

Kind Regards

J