Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of care

N/A

Lack of care

[Support Wizard Journey]
[Mail Service Issues]

[Additional Information]
My mail is not being delivered to my computer I sent a mail to myself at 08.50 and it has not arrived, It was on your server ie webmail the only mail that seems to be getting through is spam, I've checked all my email settings all ok.The mail I sent to myself did arrive on my Blackberry at 08.55.
I have just also deleted hundreds of spam mails from my web mail
There must be a problem.

Jase Nichols CSC Agent 6:27pm, Monday 2nd October 2006
Dear Mr Dowle,
We have recently become aware of an increase in the number of queries being made to our support centre on the topic of unsolicited email or SPAM being received to customers' mailboxes.

Some of this email may be in the format of Non Delivery reports or bounced messages.

This recent influx in SPAM does not appear to be specific to our mail platform and is also being witnessed by other ISPs across the industry.

Whilst we can offer no guaranteed solution to this nuisance, there are a number of steps that can be taken to should you find that you are impacted by this particular issue.

The first step should be to ensure your system is free of viruses and spyware.

There are a number of free applications available on the Internet that will allow you to scan your system for any instances of virus or spyware infections. Two examples are Grisoft's AVG Antivirus Free Edition and Lavasoft's Adaware. Please be aware that we do not offer product suppot for either of these third party products.

Further information on the origin of unsolicited email and steps to prevent it can be found at the following addresses:-
http://www.f9.net.uk/support/email/email_security/spam_guide.shtml
http://www.f9.net.uk/support/email/email_security/email_blocking.shtml?link=supfeature_security2

Regards,
Jase Nichols

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.force9.net/index_nlp.html

Your comment 9:17am, Tuesday 3rd October 2006
I have mail missing from my inbox, a secure payment form was sent to me yesterday and it has not arrived along with some test mails I tried to send from my Blackberry
What is going on?

Your comment 9:22am, Tuesday 3rd October 2006
I tried to call you yesterday couldn't get through.
I would like a call regarding the mail issue and the loss of the secure payment form. 01492 573435 or 07900185193 ASAP
regards,
John

Your comment 9:22am, Tuesday 3rd October 2006
I tried to call you yesterday couldn't get through.
I would like a call regarding the mail issue and the loss of the secure payment form. 01492 573435 or 07900185193 ASAP
regards,
John

Your comment 5:01pm, Tuesday 3rd October 2006
I need an answer to my earlier Question. Secure payment form is missing.

Your comment 9:47am, Wednesday 4th October 2006
I have now been waiting over 24 hours for a responce, I have tried phoning you but that's impossible, do you actually read what I send as I don't even get an automated responce.
I am concerned that a secure payment form has gone missing with my clients card details on it.
Please respond.
John

Your comment 4:23pm, Wednesday 4th October 2006
I'm getting cross now, can I please have a responce to my enquirey, do you think 2 days is acceptable.
I phoned your sales team, suprise answered almost imediately,they said they would put me through to the correct dept.but alas back into to automated switchboard which I have been trying to get through to for 2 days.
Not impressed with your customer service having hosted my web sites with you for over 6 years.
Regards,
John Dowle

Your comment 6:54pm, Wednesday 4th October 2006
Still trying to get you to responed. I have checked all my anti virus programs scanned my computer and all is ok this end.
I have sent test messages from outlook 2003 all my mail from my other ISP seems to be ok , but my business mail boxes are not right the test message for bookings has not arrived or the enquiries, problem is they cannot connect to the server and come back with errors.The settings are all correct.I have still not heard anything about the missing secure mail forms supplied by you.
I cannot believe your lack of concern for you clients.
Regards,
John Dowle