cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLU enquiry and MAC requests not being answered

N/A

Last night I put in a request for my MAC, while others have received theirs within an hour, I have yet to recieve mine after 16 hours. #19152223

Shortly after requesting my MAC the list of exchanges being used for the Tiscali LLU PlusNet migration was posted to ADSLGuide, my exchange was on this list. I then submitted a ticket asking if an order to be moved to an LLU product had been actioned upon my account. No answer after 14 hours. #19152914

And yet this morning, a ticket submitted about the portal login problems was answered within an hour.

Can I have confirmation from someone at PlusNet that the two tickets are not being delayed because my account has indeed had a Bulk LLU order placed which would interfere with my ability to get my MAC and migrate? Am I having the wool pulled over my eyes twice? This is exactly the sort of problem brought up by a number of customers which PlusNet would refuse to address before the problems arose.
4 REPLIES
N/A

took me about a day to get my MAC while I saw others getting them within an hour. As far as you're concerned, when you request your MAC you are giving them their 30 days notice.
N/A

As far as I am concerned this whole LLU mess is a tangible change in product and we shouldn't have to abide by the 30 days. That said, by current concern is more that my account has been part of a bulk LLU order.
JonathanW
Grafter

We respond to tickets as swiftly as possible, though depending on the number of staff available some might take longer to respond to than others.

With regards to a ticket raised regarding this morning's problems with the portal, it is possible that one of the agents was asked to go through and specifically close tickets regarding that off to ensure that everyone was as up to date on the issue as possible.
N/A

At least I have my MAC now, thanks Jon! It's very much appreciated.

I'm still concerned about how this is all going to pan out for other customers though and may have begun to jump to certain conclusions, but I don't think this is all that surprising given the current level of (mis)communication.