cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLU drop outs

N/A

LLU drop outs

Still having so many problems with drop outs all day every day !!

I am appauled at this shocking service on the LLU. I have beared with it for so long now but I want off Plus.Net now !

How do I get out !!
17 REPLIES
N/A

LLU drop outs

If you want to leave PN:-

http://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?JZu1oo1alTUguBqXkOmsXN1sTrjfO50EOPNbVjB7B%2FkbsmsFVHKn0CdXD...

If you want to be put back to IPStream follow the above link but once the pop-up window is loaded close it and underneath will be an option to "Ask a Question" put a request in to move back to IPStream.
Liam
Grafter

LLU drop outs

Hi guys,

I'd like to apologise to you guys for any inconvenience this may be causing you. However, I'd also like to assure you that our engineers are working very hard to get this resolved as speedily as possible.

As per the Service Status here : http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1158598687.htm we will be running some debugging commands early tomorrow morning to help us resolve the issues. We've also setup some Cisco routing equipment to help us diagnose where the problem is occurring.

As soon as there is any update, we will update the Service Status pages on our website. In the mean time, I'd like to thankyou for your patience.
N/A

LLU drop outs

But I read similar stuff last week and it's still not sorted !

I have had enough. I cant deal with dropped connections all day every day. It does my head in having to go into my router, reboot it, then wait for it to come back online. Only to go down 15 minutes later.
Liam
Grafter

LLU drop outs

Whilst I do understand your frustration - we are hoping that the work we are performing overnight will shed some more light on the issue and allow us to work towards a faster resolution.
N/A

LLU drop outs

More disconnects today !

:roll:
James
Grafter

LLU drop outs

Yes, it's ben particularly bad this moring following on from the maintenance work that was completed last night.

I'll try and chase networks to try and find out what the latest update on the situation is.
N/A

Also having drop outs

Hi,

I am also having many drop outs regularly.
I was being very patient for a few weeks now. But things are not improving. This morning alone, I have two drop outs. one lasting a good few minutes. These are starting to affect my work since I use this for home working via VPN.

Can Plusnet move me back onto BT local loop? I rather live with 2Mb and have a stable connection rather than 8Mb with regular disconnections.
N/A

LLU drop outs

Yes, it's ben particularly bad this moring following on from the maintenance work that was completed last night.

I'll try and chase networks to try and find out what the latest update on the situation is.

I'll second that!!! Log from midnight until now....

12 disconnects so far today, yesterdays log is way way to big to post here....

Fortunately i'm one of the lucky ones being migrated back to BT Max, but another month of these disconnects is going to be hell. My friend round the corner is on the same PN LLU, and his disconnects stopped a few weeks ago, so my question is why are mine still bad if we are on the same product at the same exchange....??

Tue, 2006-09-19 01:11:10 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 01:17:54 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 01:18:33 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 01:23:54 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 01:32:33 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 01:35:49 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 03:46:18 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 03:51:31 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 03:52:31 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 04:42:01 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 04:42:03 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 04:57:13 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 05:03:22 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 05:11:27 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 05:15:32 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 05:54:32 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 06:05:14 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 09:01:13 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 09:07:24 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 09:34:34 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 09:35:22 - CHAP authentication success
Tue, 2006-09-19 10:25:45 - LCP down.
Tue, 2006-09-19 10:30:58 - CHAP authentication success
N/A

Re: Also having drop outs

Hi,

I am also having many drop outs regularly.
I was being very patient for a few weeks now. But things are not improving. This morning alone, I have two drop outs. one lasting a good few minutes. These are starting to affect my work since I use this for home working via VPN.

Can Plusnet move me back onto BT local loop? I rather live with 2Mb and have a stable connection rather than 8Mb with regular disconnections.

moving back to BT shouldnt reduce your speeds, you'll get around the same speeds but it'll be provided by an experienced company who know their stuff when it comes to the internet....unlike tiscali.
N/A

LLU drop outs

At what point will Plus.Net give me some money back for the poor service. It's becoming a bit of a rip off! If any other product was like this, you would take it back to the shop and get your money back.

Mine is dropping out loads and it's very very annoying!!

I WANT SOME MONEY BACK!!
N/A

LLU drop outs

I just want out of Plus.Net even going back to MaxDSL is not good enough now. I know how much they suck for customer service and fixing things.
N/A

LLU drop outs

matt - I see you have been a member since 2004 too. Don't you think we should be treated better than this too?

I'm glad I don't have shares in this company, as I don't think at this rate, they will be around for much longer.
N/A

LLU drop outs

matt - I see you have been a member since 2004 too. Don't you think we should be treated better than this too?

I'm glad I don't have shares in this company, as I don't think at this rate, they will be around for much longer.

I held out through loads of stuff with Plus.Net thinking they would get their act together but am now at the point where I just want out. I think I would have better luck with AOL these days.

I used to recommend Plus.Net to all my friends but now I just tell them to avoid them like the plague.

it's just not on for us long term members who have gone through all the changes (fair usage policy etc etc) and now get no help from them. They should be fixing it, or offering us some kind of refund. We are paying the full monthly subscription for a service that is quite literally useless.
N/A

LLU drop outs

Hi,

I'm on a business connection and was told that i'll receive compensation for the lost service, however it didnt say when and how much...