cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLU Opt Out - How long to action a ticket?

N/A

Or at least how long until I get an acknowledgement that my ticket is being looked into?
8 REPLIES
N/A

Please - I'd really like to know. I raised a ticket 24hrs ago so how long does it take to acknowledge the optout request?
Community Veteran

it can take up to a week for acknowlegement as was clearly stated on the wizard. The tickets are placed in a seperate queue that doesnt get included in the stats and this queue is only dealt with by a couple of staff, no CSC staff action the MaxDSL tickets. Hope this helps, you will get an acknowlegement sometime in the next 7 days.
N/A

Hmm you're entirely correct - 7days, I hadn't noticed that. That is absolutely disgraceful - 7 days? PlusNet should be ashamed of themselves - that is a disgusting wait.
Community Veteran

IMO its not really, I think 7days is a perfectly acceptable time, its not an urgent or terribly important ticket, there aren't that many exchanges with tiscalli LLU on them so the chances of you being moved in the next 7 days are pretty slim
N/A

Nevertheless the word optout implies either a certain urgency or a certain ease to be completed. Optout should be pretty straightfoward wouldn't you think?
N/A

FWIW, it took almost 48 hours before I had a confirmation of an LLU opt-out request.

It was a bit under 24 hours for a response to my request to "jump the queue" for DSL Max (but the ticket was simply closed automatically, and I had no notification of it being done, and at first glance it seemed as if the ticket had just been wiped - but that was because the default list of tickets is only to show "open" tickets...)

At least the response to my request for an opt-out of LLU had a nice English message - your request has been noted - along with a bit about what you can no longer get (not a sensible place for that content - should have been made available for others to read before taking the option, but then again communication between PN and customers is not a strong point, or something for which they would win any awards, IMO, except for "how to confuse or annoy customers"! )

If you're still annoyed/shocked/unhappy, best go find the comments from someone not wanting DSL Max - he's like a kettle on the boil and just about ready to "take on all comers" !!
Braith
Grafter

After thinking about it for a while, last night I decided to opt out of the LLU service so i used the link that was given in the "DSLMax & Alternate Network Supplier - Update" sticky yesterday at 03/05/06 19:58. I got back onto the computer this afternoon and noticed that the ticket was replied to today 04/05/06 16:57.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

In order to ensure that normal CSC ticket turnaround times aren't affected and because of how the LLU provisioning process and DSLMax bulk regrade tool work these tickets are being actioned by the Comms Team and it may take up to 7 days to reply.