cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLU Down Again

N/A

LLU Down Again

Hello,

Anyone elses connnection just died and wont reconnect? Authentication failures...

Only been LLU for a week and 2 major disconnects, time to start thinking about moving i think. Hate to say it but MaxDSL was waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy more reliable.

Cheers
11 REPLIES
bluewhale
Grafter

LLU Down Again

yes mine went down this afternoon with and authent failure

back up now, maybe plusnet will tell us what happened later...
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

LLU Down Again

Hi,

There's been no reports of problems on the network that I can see, it's likely the problems were some kind of local problem as we've not had any increase in faults being reported that I can see. If there was a major outage we'd expect the number of fault reports to go up.
N/A

LLU Down Again

I am having similar problems. Disconnecting all the time. Thought it was PN punishing me even further for leavingSmiley
pushbikes-uk
Grafter

LLU Down Again

Yup mine has been on and off for the last two days. Am getting pretty fed up with it.
pjay
Dabbler

LLU Down Again

Mine has been up and down tonight - syncing but no authentication. Back up now though.
N/A

LLU Down Again

Think yourself lucky. my BB has been down 24 days now since LLU move. PN dont seem to care
N/A

LLU Down Again

I'm on LLU and my connection has been up and down more often than a pair of tarts knickers.

I'm really getting ticked off. Whats worse is I dont have a modem so I cant connect to dial-up and I cant stand the fact that when you ring you don't get to speak to anyone, customer service is absolutely appalling.
N/A

LLU Down Again

Same problem again this afternoon. Tiscali wholesale = rubbish so far
N/A

LLU Down Again

I've never had any problems with LLU apart from this week. When I first got LLU I noticed a massive improvement.

But this is taking the micky
N/A

LLU Down Again

Yep, me too. Problems with connection dropping every couple of minutes. After raising a ticket with PlusNet the other night it did seem to sort itself out. However, I'm not at home to monitor it at present and wasn't in last night so I may be having problems again. I'll check when I get in and confirm if I'm in the same boat again as you guys.
N/A

LLU Down Again

I've just been looking at this graph

http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/network/broadband_bandwidth_usage.shtml

and if you look at around 2pm there is a sudden drop in users online. Surely there is a problem.