cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLU Authentication issues

sladkart
Grafter

Did anyone else get LLU authentication issues yesterday and are not on the exchanges mentioned in the PN service announcement?

I lost my connection at around 1pm yesterday (22/10) and my router reported 'invalid username/password' alternating with 'attempting to connect'. I am in Coventry.

I was not at home until 8pm so was unable reboot the router straight away. When I did reboot yesterday evening the connection came back okay.

Anyone else get this or is it just me? I thought these auth problems had been resolved by replacing the ERX? or maybe not Sad

Thanks
5 REPLIES
sladkart
Grafter

Looks like it's just me then Sad
sladkart
Grafter

Okay it happened again last night about 10:15pm. Lost the internet connection but router still has sync with the exchange. Router then reports "trying to connect" and "invalid username/password" until I reboot it when the connection comes back fine.

This looks exactly like the LLU authentication problems that dragged on for months and are now supposed to be fixed. Is no-one else getting this again?

Looks like I should raise a ticket.
N/A

I lost connection twice last night in Nuneaton (and am on LLU).

ADSL was synced, but router reported PPP down.

Somewhere around 1am I lost connection and its not back yet (posting this from work). Have raised another ticket Evil
sladkart
Grafter

Hmmmm you're not too far away from me although you won't be on the same exchange - I wonder if it's a regional issue?

I'll raise a ticket.
sladkart
Grafter

The Broadband Fault Checker says there is already an open fault on my line but it won't show me the status of it and I have no open questions. grrrrrrr Evil

So I've just asked a new 'question' instead Sad