cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

N/A

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

Hi just wondering where +Net are on the road to ADSL2+ as currently both the Bulldog and UKonline services are now in my area as is the NTL 10meg.

Matt
8 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

Hi Matt,

We're just starting to trial LLU, both ADSL and ADSL2+ with Tiscali and Easynet. The first batch of triallist orders are in progress at the moment, the results of the trial will dictate where we go from there.
N/A

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

Cheers, i guess im to late to be a trialist Smiley oh well but if you do fancy branching out down south then im quite happy to help.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

I think most if not all the Tiscali trial exchanges are in London, outside of those I don't know much about what areas would be done, best thing is to keep an eye on your mail and on service status as we'll let you know as soon as you can get a speed increase.

For up to 8Mbps speeds BT's DSL Max is on the way, we've 350 customers on the initial 25 exchanges that were enabled last month and there's another 500 or so orders going in for the next 28 that were enabled last week. BT Wholesale also announced the 54th exchange to DSL Max this week and we expect further exchanges to be added as the trial progresses. So long as the trial is a success we expect a national rollout in April.
Community Veteran

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

Dave you say about Tiscali exchanges what about easynet?

Aylesbury is easynet LLU'd (hint hint)
N/A

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

Hey Brightons Easynet active as well, hell there based here in fact the office is 2 mins walk from my house i could go down and have a chat for you Cheesy
millerabode
Dabbler

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

Is there information anywhere regarding when Exchanges are due to get MAX DSL?
Community Veteran

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

No as BT don't release such info to the public.
shellsong
Grafter

LLU ADSL2+ When come ?

Does anyone know approximately how much per GB LLUs cost ISPs?-- I know its around 58-70p via BTw. :?: