cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just looking around

N/A

Just looking around

Hi there

Dont really know where to put this question so thought why not here!!!!

I have been a plusnet customer since Aug 2005 and have been paying £21.99 since day 1, I am an Orange Mobile customer and have been thinking of the "Free" Broadband package, Noticed I put free in "" surley there must be a catch, However more importantly for my money am I getting the best F9 can offer?

Quite simply if yes then I am more than wanting to stay as I have had no major problems but if I can get better elsewhere should I go?

What are my option?

Cheers
Andrew
3 REPLIES
orrery
Grafter

Just looking around

I've seen reports of the Orange package from a user.

He reported £35 quid for mobile, Internet and all calls included and seemed very happy.

regards, Ian
Mand
Grafter

Re: Just looking around

However more importantly for my money am I getting the best F9 can offer?

Quite simply if yes then I am more than wanting to stay as I have had no major problems but if I can get better elsewhere should I go?

What are my option?

Cheers
Andrew

Hi there,

Looking at your usage amount and type you could change to the new Option 2 package, and save yourself a few pounds per month. You can also get a new router (deferred for 12 months) as part of the upgrade if you wish.

You can see more information regarding the new packages here.
N/A

Re: Just looking around

[
Hi there,

Looking at your usage amount and type you could change to the new Option 2 package, and save yourself a few pounds per month. You can also get a new router (deferred for 12 months) as part of the upgrade if you wish.

You can see more information regarding the new packages here.

Don't go for the free router they are trying to get you to sign up for a 12 month contract. At present you can cancel when you want (month) if you are looking to move a 12 month contract is not for you!!!

In addition they will move you to BBYW which is a cut in off peak usage.
Michael