cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just had "that" email...

N/A

Just had "that" email...

Recently received the email to tell me i've heavily using the service and need to cut down, Told me i've either downloaded 100Gb a month for a few months or downloaded 30GB at peak times for a few months.

Check my log, seems as though it's the latter as I haven't downloaded more than 100Gb a month ever.

Well, i leave my PC on while i'm at work in the day to do my downloading, normally while i'm online in the evening, it's downloading as well.

Fair enough that they don't want more than 30Gb/month downloaded at peak times, but how about a meter that tells me peak time downloads.

Sorry, but I don't have the time or the patience to calculate my peaktime downloads.

Surely it's fair to ask for something that tells me...

1 - Peak time download usage
2 - Off peak download usage
3 - Combined downloads (although it does this already)
4 - Probably most important...a tool that emails you when say you've downloaded 75GB in a month or 25GB at peak times, so you're aware of it and can cap your downloads yourself if the need arises.

Rant over...anyone know if what I suggested is in the pipeline?!?

PS...i'm a BB premier customer!
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Just had "that" email...

Rant over...anyone know if what I suggested is in the pipeline?!?

Yes. Whether it will be 1 or all 4 of your suggestions we don;t know but the VMU is being changed to show additional info related to SUP.
N/A

Re: Just had "that" email...

Yes. Whether it will be 1 or all 4 of your suggestions we don;t know but the VMU is being changed to show additional info related to SUP.

Glad to hear it...thanks for thq quick reply Cheesy