cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a thought....

N/A

Just a thought....

Instead of us all posting our rantings here on the forum and lets face it, getting nowhere fast, why dont all of the disgruntled customers form a coalition and mail in our thoughts directly to the MD/Board of Directors of +net.

Judging by the number of peeved customers, Royal Mail will be rubbing their hands in glee.

If the powers that be over at Cowboy Central are inundated enough with letters complaining of poor service, then perhaps they might, just might, do something constructive about the issues being seen.

I'm also going to get back onto Watchdog and see if they can take up a number of cases, but again, judging by the large scale of issues, they may have to do a "Why does +net Suck So Bad?" special.

But I digress. Does anyone have the address of +net's Board or someone with a modicum of power (and good customer care)? Snail Mail address...not www.plusnetarepants.com :lol:
47 REPLIES
N/A

Just a thought....

I'm up for writing a letter. I've asked for a token compensation gesture from PN in my ticket and doubt I'll get it. Unless they give me that, along with an apology, I'm definately jumping ship this time.

If someone could find out the snailmail details and post them that would be great.
N/A

Just a thought....

I would but unless enough people are prepared to actually do thisit will only fall on deaf ears.
N/A

Just a thought....

If anyone can find the info required, then please post.

We obviously dont want the "powers that be" to know beforehand what the construct of the letters are going to be so with that in mind, those wishing to partake in this, please drop me a line at rwyoung<nospam>@gmail.com (removing the <nospam> obviously!!) and we can collaborate on the details.

Thanks

RWY
Community Veteran

Just a thought....

PlusNet's registered address is displayed in the terms and conditions
"PlusNet" means PlusNet Plc (Company Number 03279013) of Technology Building, Terry Street, Sheffield, S9 2BU. Also referred to as "we" or "us" in these Conditions.
and a list of thier directors is available here.

Chris
N/A

Just a thought....

Ok Ladies and Gents....You heard the man...

Lets start getting toner to paper and give these guys what for!

One letter from each disgruntled customer to each of the directors should serve to inform them of the poor level of service we as paying customers continue to endure.
N/A

Just a thought....

Needs to be organised better than that bob!!! otherwise theyll end up getting 1 or 2 letters and throwing them striahgt in the bin!!
N/A

Just a thought....

I'm open to suggestions on the organisation front.

I have already posted my mail address for those wishing to contact me on this.

If we can get between 40 and 50 users who have a real problem with the service we are getting from their company, detailing issues faced and the fact that no-one in the CS seems to give a rats ass about it, then surely that should be a significant enough response from their customers for them to sit up and take notice.

Would a mod be kind enough to post a sticky detailing my contact details so that the "community" are able to respond without this thread disappearing vertically south?

Thanks
N/A

Just a thought....

The board of PlusNet have heard rumours of unrest amongst customers and have decided to take up another career option, a Take That tribute band.

Their first concert will be in July.

Tickets available now.....tickets not available.....tickets now available..........tickets will be available soon......please standby for update !

N/A

Just a thought....

Another class post!!!
N/A

Just a thought....

OMFG!!!!

Too funny for words!!!!

Dontcha just Love Photoshop!!! :lol:

Top quality post...
N/A

Just a thought....

Really good post, nice work on the photoshopping too.
N/A

Just a thought....

:lol: carnegie, thats an excellent post.

I see your all thinking of sending a letter to +net but I think they would take more notice if they were featured on Watchdog. If enough people complain to Watchdog then I'm sure they will take up the story and then +net will be exposed to millions including it's potential future customers which they will no doubt loose if the story goes ahead.
LiamM
Grafter

Just a thought....

That is very... very... very... funny hehehehe.
Neil_A
Grafter

Just a thought....

LOL :-)

Just emailed that round the team here and everyone thought it was hillarious.