cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a quick question.

N/A

Just a quick question.

I've been paying PlusNet £39.99 a month for 2mbit from the past 15 months, I was browsing there website today and seen 2mbit prices for under 30 pound a month, now i'm on PlusNet Broadband Premier 2mbit and im woundering if the prices have dropped and PlusNet havent told me about it so i should be paying less? Thanks for the replys Smiley
25 REPLIES
N/A

Just a quick question.

It was something like that they didnt have to inform you as it was a slightly different product and you have been enjoying increased download limits - which you have been using yes?
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Just a quick question.

The prices haven't dropped, we have introduced a new range of packages.

If you want to you can downgrade to the £21.99 up to 2MB package for free, however if you stay on your current package you will be upgraded to 8MB free of charge as soon as it is available to you.
N/A

Just a quick question.

Ben if someone is still on the old package would they be affected by the sup - with 100/30gb limits pm?
N/A

Just a quick question.

8MB free of charge as soon as it is available to you.

Cant believe this is still being used :shock: :roll: Its case of pay now and receive the service later ... we hope ...
So when might you customer expect this service - and you cant guarantee 8Mb can you?
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Just a quick question.

..would they be affected by the sup - with 100/30gb limits pm?

They will be affected by the level they are paying for i.e. the higher level.
N/A

Just a quick question.

So 200/60Gb pm sounds fair enough for 40 quid pm - if you need to use that much.
N/A

Just a quick question.

The poster doesnt mention d/load limits but simply are they paying too much for a service that they can get from the same supplier for a cheaper price.
Community Veteran

Just a quick question.

Ben, I'm sorry but IMO that is a bit 'factually lacking' ;-)

The prices havent dropped, o.k. fair enough the prices for Broadband Premier 2mb are the same. As it's now upto 2mb; but that is being pretty pedantic IMO.

Also the OP will get 8mb when available to him - which could be after he's dead (sorry to be so morbid but you get my point).

From what I see the point in this case is the OP has come onto the website and seen 2mb broadband is now available for as little as £14.99 he then asks about this on here and is informed that there has been no price drop :?

Edited to use better terminology...
N/A

Just a quick question.

So has the prices dropped or? Tongue
Community Veteran

Just a quick question.

Could you tell us how much you use? Then we'll be able to give you definate answer, but probably it will be yes ;-)
LiamM
Grafter

Just a quick question.

Ben, I'm sorry but that is BS ;-)

Oi... none of that please.

Let's keep discussion constructive and valuable... I personally think that comment is a bit 'direct'.
Community Veteran

Just a quick question.

Eck, i'm turning into a bad boy; told off by Liam twice in as many days; I'll go and hide in the corner Shockedops:
N/A

Just a quick question.

how about the phrase "factually lacking" instead of BS ?
Community Veteran

Just a quick question.

hmm.. good one, i'm going to edit that in, then none of this will make sense :razz:

Edit: we'd better get this back on topic before Liam kills me :razz:

Depending upon how much the OP downloads then there probably are cheaper 2mb packages available from PN...