cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jew thread

N/A

Jew thread

I find you comparing an ISP to Nazi germany a bit crass to be honest, whatever your service issues are.

I think you miss the point , its not a comparison with Nazi Germany, its a comparison to i don't have a problem with plus net yet so i wont be concerned .

The mods missed the point to and deleted the thread in the OTT manner that this forum has been accustomed too
2 REPLIES
ianrstewart
Dabbler

Jew thread

I cannot believe it was deleted!

For those of you who missed it, I simply posted the following short prose as a stark reminder to what happens when good people do nothing:

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."
-Pastor Martin Niemöller

I myself use well under any level of bandwidth whereby my account would be adversely effected, but I wish it to be known that the objections to such policies do not only come from those users who are exceeding the laughable SUP!
Community Veteran

Jew thread

The thread has been removed for 2 breeches of the forum rules and for what its worth it wasn't because of any possible Nazi comments, a PM has been sent to the OP detailing this. As per the forum guidelines and FAQ if you have an issue with a moderators action please raise this via a PM.

Thread locked.

Chris