cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

James....Question problem.

N/A

Upon asking for my Mac Key and giving permission to take my deffered fees,i have been informed by customer services that my card details need to be updated as payment was refused..i have now updated my details and refer to back to the question raised No.ID: 21000534 ...i received an email saying that the question is now closed but i can still add comments to it stating the same above..i confused..do i raise a new question James or are you able to proceed as requested?
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Odd, the ticket looks OK from here, no need to raise a new ticket. Was the email just saying that the ticket had been replied to? If you want to post the text I wouldn't mind seeing what it said as it may be sending the wrong reply or need re-wording.
N/A

closed question

Here are the details as requested:

We are pleased to be able to inform you that a member of our Customer Support
Centre has now closed Question number [ 21036643 ].

The following comment was added to the Question
Dear Mr Osborne,
Unfortunately the payment was declined. Please can you update the Primary card details via the Member Centre under Account Details and we can retry the payment and process the cancellation. We are unable to process one-off fees like this via Direct Debit.

Regards,
link:csa removed

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

You may view your Question at http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=questions
in order to view our response to your Question. Please do not hesitate to raise a
new Question quoting Question number [ 21036643 ] should the issue
not be dealt with to your satisfaction.

Regards,
PlusNet Customer Support
........as you can see at the top of draft it clearly says closed.

Moderators note by James (sallyandjames) : CS Agents name removed - posting these is not allowed : link:rules
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 3

Worked it out.

That is because that ticket was opened by ourselves (an automated process actually) and not you. We can close tickets we raise ourselves, but not tickets raised by customers. The agent should have sent the ticket back to you for comment, rather than closing it.