cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ive just been gagged

Maddy
Grafter

Ive just been gagged

:? its seems i have broken all the rules, I only asked for my Mac Key, and i am not sure if any one will see this post (3rd post today)as they seem to be vetting my post :shock: I really wished i took a screen shot of the post befor i sent it, there was nothing wrong with them honest :roll:
9 REPLIES
N/A

Ive just been gagged

Asking for your MAC houldn't mean you can't post here!
PN don't moderate these forums, they are controlled by paying customers like us. (And the mods wouldn't know that you asked for your MAC)
What error message did you get? What were you trying to say?
Community Veteran

Ive just been gagged

So you have, yor posts about something c-r-a-p-p-y have gone Wink

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

Ive just been gagged

Ah!
Bypassing the swear filters ain't smiled upon!
Kids can post on here, and even without them, its always preffered to keep things clean (ish) Wink
kevchalluk
Grafter

Ive just been gagged

I saw all your original posts armran and to be honest, I think you made yourself look like a bit of a prat.
Maddy
Grafter

Ive just been gagged

So you have, yor posts about something c-r-a-p-p-y have gone Wink

SW.

Cheesy so you seen my post? well i never thought that word or its shorter version was really that bad a word?
Maddy
Grafter

Ive just been gagged

I saw all your original posts armran and to be honest, I think you made yourself look like a bit of a prat.

prove it
N/A

Ive just been gagged

Guys,

This is going nowhere and serving little purpose.

To amran. The reasons for this mornings actions have been outlined to you and were not based on one post in isolation nor simply the use of one word or its derivatives.

If you feel aggreived by the decision then raise the matter, by way of complaint to any of the mod team or any member of the Comms Team.

Thanks.

I am locking this one before it develops into an argument. The OP is aware of the channels open for complaint and is free to use that means.
kevchalluk
Grafter

Ive just been gagged

prove it

I can't, because they have been deleted. I just think your persistent efforts to bypass the swear filter (even if the word of choice isn't that bad) looked a bit pathetic.
N/A

Ive just been gagged

armran,

For starters you had to have your posts removed. And for seconds I am just about to ask you not to venture down those parts again.

Regards,