cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It takes more than 76 hours (and counting) to cancel

N/A

(Ticket ID: 19936322)

Yes, here is another public request to get my fucking ticket answered!!!

I initiated the cancellation procedure over 76 hours ago.

After giving authorisation to take outstanding fees, I've been waiting over 52 hours for confirmation. I politely asked for a date when my service would be cancelled, and yet, I receive no reply for AGES.

I don't want this to take any longer - I hate the fact that you have to give 30 days notice, thereby forcing you to pay for another painful month of shit service at PlusNet. And I really don't want the cancellation to fall into my next month (starting on the 7th).

(And by the way, I haven't even asked for a MAC...what the hell is causing the delay?! I waited out the weekend, because I expected customer service levels to drop, but I didn't get a response for all of today either!)
10 REPLIES
N/A

My cancellation ticket is sitting in the same place too.
N/A

BUMP

The number of threads asking for tickets to be answered is increasing everyday...
N/A

just cancel your direct debit, then you will not have an issue...... otherwise be prepared for a long wait , this is a nightmare at the moment.........
N/A

I'm waiting for a cancellation too. I'll be cancelling my direct debit, I'm not going to put any faith in their ability to cancel my account on time. Fortunately my line is yet to be activated, so I should be able to get a connection with another ISP.
N/A

Dont you just ask for a mac and they cancel your account as well (well give you 30 days)?
N/A

I don't want a MAC, I just want to cancel.

But they won't respond with confirmation!
N/A

Mine is the same - cancellation requested, not a migration out.
N/A

I had a response relatively quickly to mine, basically asking me to be a bit more patient and stay. I posted back saying no, I don't want to stay, please cancel my account. Strangely, this one has not been answered so promptly.
James
Grafter

Gordon,

Yours is in hand.
N/A

And what about mine, and everyone elses hereHuh