cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with ADSL move - Help please.

N/A

I had a request for a move to ADSL dated for next Monday - 24th April. Plus Net have cancelled my current ADSL on Monday 17th April but also tried to set up my new connection to my new BT line on this same day. This was returned as an error and I can see this in my Order Tracker page - my BT line was not available on Monday 17th and I assume this is the reason for the failure.
My new BT line was installed and operation on Tuesday 18th and is working fine but I have used the Contact US page twice now to try and get my ADSL move back on track and have heard nothing back - it still shows as an error and tells me to use the Contact Us page.
Can someone on Support please move this request along as it seems this error is down to attempting to move my line on the wrong date.
My BT line is current set up and active so there should be nothing stopping this now. My neighbours have ADSL as did the previousl house owner.
Thanks for any help.
2 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

The order has now been resubmitted, it was rejected initially because your line was not activated. The order will complete in 7 days time.

Smiley

Thanks
Mand
N/A

Thanks for following this up Mand. The Contact Us system doesn't seem to work so well in these cases.

Thanks, Andy.