cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is waiting a week unusual?

N/A

I've been waiting a week for a simple ticket request to be actioned. Is this reasonable? I don't think so.

I tried calling and gave up after being on hold for an hour. Is this reasonable? I don't think so.

I checked BBC News and there were no reports of an outbreak of anything nasty in the Sheffield area. So what gives?

Please PlusNet. Talk to me!
18 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi Burtonlodge,

Which ticket are referring to?
N/A

Re: Is waiting a week unusual?

I've been waiting a week for a simple ticket request to be actioned. Is this reasonable? I don't think so.

I tried calling and gave up after being on hold for an hour. Is this reasonable? I don't think so.

I checked BBC News and there were no reports of an outbreak of anything nasty in the Sheffield area. So what gives?

Please PlusNet. Talk to me!

I have now waited over a week for a response. I posted in another thread about this - as did a few other people. That thread has now disappeared!!!! My ticket still says awaiting support team answer.
N/A

James,

Ticket No: 19925742

Craig
N/A

I am another customer who has been waiting over a week for Customer Services to reply to a ticket ( ID: 19941158 if anyone from Plusnet is watching this thread).

So I think the answer to your question is that whatever Plusnet say about having got tickets under control, there are a significant minority of tickets still taking a totally unreasonable time to get a response.
N/A

Still waiting... :roll:
James
Grafter

James,

Ticket No: 19925742

Craig

Hi Craig,

I did ask someone to look at this yesterday, but it appears that they didn't. Will chase for you now.
N/A

Mine has been answered today.
N/A

10 days - no response

I am still waiting - 10 days now.

Anyone know what the record is?
andyhargreaves
Dabbler

Re: 10 days - no response

I am still waiting - 10 days now.

Anyone know what the record is?

I waited from the 30th July to the 9th August, matching your ten days. Or are you still waiting?Huh
N/A

mburnell - yours has been flagged to the comms Team

<edit - miss read the last posters comment>
N/A

mburnell - yours has been flagged to the comms Team

Thanks. Now had reply. I appreciate staff are struggling and doing their best but customers need to see an improvement soon.
N/A

It seems that waiting a week is usual. Whether that's waiting for a reply to your ticket or the time it takes for your homepage to load on the PlusNet CGI/mySQL platform... Sad
N/A

I have to ask why the tickets do not appear to be replied to in the order they enter the system?
Noticably, if I put a ticket in now I can expect to wait an innumerable number of hours for it to be responded to. Yet I put in a ticket the other day at 12:50am and it was actioned 40 minutes later.

Still waiting for it to be explained to me why I have been charged for a domain name renewal of a domain PlusNet is not the registrar of.
But then it has only been 24 hrs...
N/A

I suspect that the Support Team are under a lot of pressure to get the ticket numbers down, so they cherry pick the easy ones to get them out of the way - it's a natural response and a common problem on lots of support desks. Unfortunately, it doesn't help those of us that don't have their cherry picked Wink