cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this this support as good as it looks

N/A

Is this this support as good as it looks

Just signed up with plusnet i dont think I have seen better support with any isp even the more pricer ones is this par for the course I set my mates Adsl up with pipex and the thing was a nightmare trying to get through on the phone etc pipex blaming bt etc. Please let me know of your experiences with Plusnet good and bad.

Thanks Coley
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Is this this support as good as it looks

Good - what can I say....some problems but nothing that isn't sorted by the CS in jig time...and they take time to yap in here....wot more could you want??

Malki.
N/A

> Good - what can I say....some problems but nothing that isn't sorted by the CS in jig time...and they take time to yap in here....wot more could you want??
>
> Malki.

Good Morning,

Nice to see a vote of confidence, I know that there are mixed feelings sometimes on this subject but on a whole I know that we have the respect of the majority of our customer base regards this issue and many do take the time out to tell us, also we do know that our customers are important to us and our future and that is why we are always continuing to invest time, money,care and attention in improving on an ongoing basis the way we support you.

Regards

--
| Lee Mckenzie.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.................@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

"Nice to see a vote of confidence, I know that there are mixed feelings sometimes on this subject but on a whole I know that we have the respect of the majority of our customer base regards this issue and many do take the time out to tell us, also we do know that our customers are important to us and our future and that is why we are always continuing to invest time, money,care and attention in improving on an ongoing basis the way we support you"

Read the forums and make your own mind up.
N/A

The only people that complain in the forums are those with a gripe... and if that means that there are only a handful of gripers then my vote would be for PlusNet. I've had six isp's over the last six years and PlusNet definitely beats the rest for quality of response (and that includes Pipex, ntl, bt, cable & wireless etc) .. in my humble opinion!!

N/A

Thanks for the positive replies people I have just had chance to test the telephone helpline and at around 6:30pm they answered straight away nearly fell off my chair hehe. solved my problem within seconds too so it looks good.
>
> Thanks Coley

N/A

"The only people that complain in the forums are those with a gripe"

I hope there arn't people complaining here who do NOT have a gripe!

People post good and bad, some posters have problems and some don't, the best advice, it seems to me, having been with many ISP's many who started good and then went poor, is the one I gave, read the forums and make up your own mind.