cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this normal or just bad service?

N/A

Hi,

I ordered the broadband connection around 2 weeks ago, my credit card got billed, my line was activated around week ago, but I still haven't received my router modem (I don't know if it's being posted or have they run out of HW or what).

I tried to look for customer service number where to call to find out what's the problem with the HW delivery, but I just absolutely couldn't find a phone number where to call after browsing the site for couple of hours! The number is very well hidden if it exists! So I finally asked where's my modem and what's the number I can call to in "Help & Support" section, and finally after a day or so got a customer support number and that my question was forwarded to other department (they claimed that approx. answer time was ~2h btw instead of 24h, duh!)

So, I called to the customer support number that was provided and it said that the average waiting time is 10mins. I was waiting on the like for 45mins and by the time even the background music had stopped long time ago (grr!) No answer so I hanged. Today I called again, waited for 1h and STILL no answer, STILL no modem, and STILL no answer in their "Help & Support" section.

Is the customer service in Plus.NET always so bad, because this is the worst service I have ever had to deal with! What are your experiences?

Thanks!
1 REPLY
Mand
Grafter

Hi

Our Customer Support Centre is currently experiencing high call volumes, resulting in longer call queues than we would like. We are currently working on this as a priority, as many other posts on this board detail.

With regards to your particular issue, I have escalated your ticket to our hardware team for an update, although I believe there have been issues with the supply of 205's recently, which could explain this.