cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this acceptable

N/A

Is this acceptable

This is a copy of a ticket that one of my customers (user broomfieldcres) have raised. Surely Plusnet can perform better than this?

Raising questions about your speed of response (see open fault ticket):
A fault on my BB was raised on 19/4 at 15:00. It took a full 24 hours to pass to BT at 14:00 on 20/4.
The fault was cancelled with BT on 24/4 at 14:00 on the 3rd day BT had the fault. This was due to an error by Plusnet. It took another 3 days to pass back to BT on 27/4 at 15:40. I now have to wait another 3 days for BT to deal with the line fault. I am unhappy about the delay at the start of the process. Why should it take 24 hours to pass a fault to BT? Why did the agent cancel the BT fault report without contact to me. Later on why did the agents not read the previous notes and cause a further 3 days delay in passing fault back to BT on 27/4 at 15:40? This level of service is unacceptable and the comments I have raised need excalating to a senior manager. You will see that I have now received a MAC code and need answers to this ticket on what you think of the delays I have experienced which will have a bearing on whether I stay with Plusnet or change. I have asked my computer support engineer to add these comments as, obviously, I have no BB at home.
1 REPLY
N/A

Is this acceptable

No they can't, agents consistently don't fully read the ticket they are answering or address the problems within them and repeatedly make serious mistakes. As for the delay in passing the fault to BT, 24 hours seems pretty good for the current state of PlusNet, many tickets are left untouched for longer.

But no, it's not acceptable, but it also isn't going to change overnight. It will take months (at least) for PlusNet to get their support systems back into order and I don't know if they'll ever be as good as they once were. I can only recommend that the person in question uses their MAC now they have it.