cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a joke

N/A

Is this a joke

Since March we have offered a choice of broadband services, including Broadband Plus and Broadband Premier. There are two main differences between these services. Firstly, they are managed at different levels of contention; Premier is 30:1 and Plus is 50:1. This means that customers on Premier will see a superior and faster service, especially at peak times, when compared to Plus.

customers on Premier will see a superior and faster service, especially at peak times I don't think so no no no why do I get speeds of 60 and 70kb's at times and most of the other times I get about 112 and please don't say put a ticket in been through all that rubbish only to be told Unfortunately we cannot place this as a speed fault with BT as they specify only speeds below 400kbps are faults. As the speeds you are experiencing are all within the minimum specification for the service there is nothing further we can do.

This is 2mb premier there talking about
2 REPLIES
willhome
Grafter

Is this a joke

probly just a overload on exchange which plus net cannot do shit all about adn you have to wait for bt to sort out the exchange
LiamM
Grafter

Is this a joke

I am locking this topic. There are numerous threads currently active on this subject. Please add your comments to one of these.