cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any reason to stop me upgrading to get ADSL Max?

N/A

I put in an upgrade this morning from Option 1 to Option 2 on Premier, to give me a higher allowance and to benefit from ADSL Max. However, I have got a message to say that BT has rejected the order. The BT checker says I should get 3Mbit/s or above on my line (I'm currently on 1Mbit/s). Is there a fundamental problem with trying to do this, or am I just unlucky?
6 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

It looks like just a random error rather than a fundamental problem, I've given the regrade a nudge so it should be back on it's way through.
N/A

That's brill. Thank you.
N/A

Hi on march 27th I upgraded my package from the £21.99 one to the £29.99 a month one as I wanted the higher allowance and to benefit from adsl max. But now it says my billing date is the 27th so does this mean that i won't get the changes e.g faster speeds until then?
N/A

Hi,

This is now getting a bit frustrating. I previously had a note that BT has rejected my order for ADSL MAX (as part of an upgrade to Option 2 Premier). This order was then resubmitted manually by Dave Tomlinson on Friday afternoon.

Just when I thought all was progressing nicely, I've just had another email saying BT has just rejected the order again!!! My exchange has been converted to ADSL MAX. My SNR margin is a healthy 27dB. The BT checker says I should get 3Mbit/s or above. Is there some fundamental problem here?

Mark
Community Veteran

I suspect this may be a glitch in the system which often happens when BT release new products and may take a few days to resolve. I remember there being problems with the free speed upgrades when they were first introduced so all I can suggest is be patient while PN/BT sort out whatever is causing this.
N/A

I'm being as patient as I can. Honest! Smiley