cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an alternative to Premier elsewhere?

N/A

Having heard the news about the BT takeover, Im a bit worried that the customer is likely to suffer... especially those, like me, on a momnthly contract....

I occasionally look about to see what else is on offer, but really struggle to find anyone offering what I currently get... mathcing either the allowance, or the price.. very rarely both...

The only ray of light, was BE, offering 24mb and "unlimited" for £24.99 per month but not available in my area until May, or Bulldog.. who were soon struck off after a simple google search!!!

I cannot find an alternative supplier who can match the product and price I am currently on.. can anyone else...Huh
4 REPLIES
N/A

Community Veteran

Re: Is there an alternative to Premier elsewhere?

I cannot find an alternative supplier who can match the product and price I am currently on.. can anyone else...Huh

What is your normal monthly usage and are you affected by any of the Ellanoya problems?

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
ady
Grafter

redten offer a free PC with signing up, £20 unlimited upto 8mb then free upgrade to 24mb when available, only catch is the LONG 3 yr contract which has put me off Tongue
N/A

only catch is the LONG 3 yr contract which has put me off

Yeah exactly.. there is no such thing as free - just good marketing!!

What is your normal monthly usage and are you affected by any of the Ellanoya problems?

I require at least 40gb per month BW.... and as I dont even know what Ellanoya is, I eould imagine a NO to that one..Huh