cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my MaxDsl normal?

N/A

Is my MaxDsl normal?

Hey,
On the 7th of this month my MaxDsl was enabled on my line, I could not believe my eyes when I saw my usual 1mb line syncing at a little over 6000kb in FAST mode. Ever since then at peak ours, around 7pm to 1 AM I would get disconnected and loos sync roughly once every 10 mins, sometimes more. Or would completely lag out as if my router lost sync, at these times I would re-sync at bout 4900kb to 5500kn. Anything in-between that. But again in the morning I would go back to 6000+kb. On a weekend like today I seem to sync at 5920kb however today I notice Interleaved Mode was turned on. As im a heavy gamer I am a little bit concerned about this and hear many bad things on this forum about Imterleaved mode. Another huge problem of mine is I never get the speeds I sync at. On the first day I had MaxDSL my StableRate was 2000 on plusnets site, ever since then it has been 5000. Yet the best download speeds and speed tests ii have ran have gone no higher than 3mb. Today with interleaved mode I can’t get higher than 1.5mb speeds. Im concerned now as it has been many days now that there is something wrong with my service. Can anyone confirm this?
1 REPLY
N/A

Is my MaxDsl normal?

have u tried plugging your router/modem into the phone master socket and unplugging all other telephones and testing? I was getting dialup speeds for about a week and i'm just after unplugging my telephone and i'm getting 2.7mbps!! must have a faulty microfilter.