cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it fact or fiction

N/A

Is it fact or fiction

could someone from PlusNet state when/if or no/never the peaktimes on Premier accounts will be returned to 4PM - Midnight for all apps ??

I read here that it would happen in February but I'm a little concerned hearing other stories that things will be staying as they are now?Huh
10 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Is it fact or fiction

Hi,

The intention is still to change to a single peak time when the automation work is all complete in a month or so. I've not heard anything to say otherwise, but I don't have an exact date yet.
Community Veteran

Is it fact or fiction

Hmm that could be a polititions answer Dave Smiley
Yes it will be a single peak time but god forbid you could mean that all tpes of data will have a peak time from 08:00 to Midnight Cry
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Is it fact or fiction

That should be a single peak time of 4pm to midnight, just to make it clear.
N/A

Is it fact or fiction

And here I thought peak meant when it was at it's busiest , PN have made peak all day which is just ridiculous Sad
N/A

Is it fact or fiction

HI all

i was told by PN yesterday in my ticket that the peak times are here to stay
which i can believe because they would not have chaged the VMU meter
just for a month common sence dictates i think

someone is telling porky's wonder who....

Tony Simmonds

2meg premier
Community Veteran

Is it fact or fiction

Can you post the ticket number and the comment made (but not the agents name) please as the CS agent was not correct in what they said so needs to be spoken to.
N/A

Is it fact or fiction

hi

Ticket number : 18480061

and the comment was ( And there is nothing to say that we will be altering our peak times again.)

Tony Simmonds
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Is it fact or fiction

I will have a word with the agent when he's back in tomorrow.
Community Veteran

Is it fact or fiction

That is too vague and can be interpreted in various ways. To me all it is saying is PN may or may nor change it the future. i.e. he/she has no details that state it will be changing which is perfectly true as CS are not always made aware of future changes to products until that change has been officially agreed to.

The changes to the peak times is subject to the development work being completed and this is expected to be done by the end of Feb, BUT it could be done sooner or it could take longer.
N/A

Is it fact or fiction

Thanks Dave for the reply, please find out when the peak times will be reunited and as soon as you can confirm that the peak time will be 4pm - Midnight
Thnxs......