cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it Obvious or is it me

N/A

i opened a ticket and posted quite a strong comment, as i have suffered no service for 4 weeks out of 5, and now in my 6th. Last tuesday i had a reply from MB in csc were i confirmed i had checked everything and there was another fault. So she added the comment to the ticket system.

Then all went quiet untill saturday wherby after requesting my mac code i was told that the fault was easy to repair and would be quickly done by bt, would i like them to report it to BT or continue with my MAC code request.

Now forgive me, but i thought Mand had porcessed it to report to bt. I Call monday to report a fault yet they dont inform BT, so i go another week without service. Onbly to be asked if i would like them to report it??

Maybe Plusnet staff should actually communicate with each other and they would actually get somewhere. Why the hell would i report a fault and not expect it to be repaired. or maybe i said

" hi theres a fault on my line, just thought id let you know, but hey its ok ill continue to pay for a service i dont get""

bloody idiots. If it was so quick to repair then why was it not actioned last week?? in fact im still waiting for a response from the reuest to report it, so that will be another week.

Surely if a fault is reported it should be raised there an then, or is it just me?Huh
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The fault's now with BT, the testing has shown a fault on the line so hopefully they should be able to fix it quite quickly.

Keep an eye on the ticket if you can, if we need to book an engineer appointment you should get a text message.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

BT report back that the fault should now be fixed, can you give it another try please?
N/A

many thanks dt indeed its on, its been switched to interleave but as i dont really game thats fine by me the routers sync stability has not moved yet as it was evry 20 mins or so b4

there is one outstanding query on the ticket that mand was dealing with and doesent seem to have gone through but cheers for your assitanced Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy