cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is disconnection on the cards??

N/A

Hi

My MAC will expire soon, will I be disconnected even though I have rejected the T&C's and not migrated to another ISP. Currently confused about what the policy is, as I have read some people get to keep their account (downgraded to dailup) and some don't. Can any CS reps clarify my situation please ...

Want to move because of SUP but LLU is coming my area either this month or next month, and I'm tight and want to save £15 on beer money Smiley

Please don't give me a nasty surprise when my MAC expires and I have no ADSL connection :?
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

If you have rejected the t&c's then I belive you will be disconnected. However if you have requested your MAC without rejecting the t&c's then you will not be disconnected.
N/A

I guessed it would happen this way. I presume I would get a refund for the days which I have not used?

Can any CS reps confirm?
N/A

Can I not accept theT&C's now and let the MAC expire? or will I need to find a ISP to migrate to quickly?
Community Veteran

I would suggest asking that question directly, by opening a ticket.

I would be surprised if Plus.Net would not allow you to keep your account if you now accept their terms and conditions.

But then I have been surprised by most of Plus.Net actions and their conduct lately

Chilly
Community Veteran

Have you rejected the terms and conditions or not? If you havent explicity rejected them by the cut off day (about 2 weeks ago) you can't reject them now.

Chris
N/A

This is my 3rd time in the ticket queue and the longest, +nets 8 hr target is going to be unachievable at this rate (I guess all CS reps are over at AG).

Anyway if a nice CS rep happens to stumble upon this post, would they kindly have a look at Ticket 17754639 - thanks ...

@ fa55dsl

As mentioned above I requested my MAC and rejected the T&C's on the 16th Sept (last day for rejection), thinking that if I don't migrate the MAC will expire and I can carry on with my ADSL connection as stated by CS Reps previously before the T&Cs / SUP / FUP exercise.

Having only recently found out about total disconnection if you request the MAC and if you rejected the T&C's.