cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone on the Crayford exchange able to connect??

N/A

As above really, I've been off for the best part of 3 weeks now. I find it hard to believe that this is just a isolated problem with my connection!!

Does anyone have a definitive answer from PN about what is going on??

Cheers,

Paul
5 REPLIES
N/A

My mate is on the Crayford exchange and went down when he was LLU'd two weeks ago.

Since then, despite logging a ticket, calls to Plusnet and personal emails from me to the staff - nothing, zip.

Today, he got Plusnet to agree to cancel his contract WEF from Weds - and migrate to BT (whose service is currently working fine from Crayford ).

He was made to pay another months contract - even though he hasn't had broadband for two weeks now. He doesn't care, he'll pay whatever it takes to get away from Plusnet now.

As I referred him, it makes me feel really bad. I have let him down and Plusnet has let me down.
N/A

Hi,

I am on the Walton Exchange. (and I was refferred as well). Same thing, problems here now for over 3 weeks now. Just hanging again in the tel. queue for 40min again. Have not been able to speak to anyone from PN yet.

It feels like the movie 28 days.... Whole of PN must be dead or sitting at the beach...and someone forgot to pull a switch...
N/A

Something has happened on the Crayford Exchange!

My mate discovered that last night his ADSL started working - for the first time in 2 weeks. He is still migrating from Plusnet though - given the experience that he has just gone through, he says he is not going to chance a repeat.
N/A

Cool, I'll check my home connection out when I get in.

Not holding my breath at the moment though.

I sympathise with your mate; I'd had 2 years of faultless service from PN, so that does "buffer" the annoyance. A newbie to Plusnet would have no such perspective though, so I can well understand why they would leave in disgust.

Paul
N/A

Update:

Still NO connection at all!

3 weeks now!!

NOT happy! Have asked to be taken back onto IPstream- that was unfailingly reliable

P