cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone able to get their e.mail today?

N/A

It's been up and down all bloody day and has now given up. As usual the status says it's fine :!: :roll:
9 REPLIES
N/A

email? I haven't managed to connect to anything since Saturday!
redbandit
Grafter

Yes - I'm getting the same on webmail.
daftcars
Grafter

It really is a joke. Yesterday it took ages to get connected, then another half hour trying to get emails. Today at least I got connected straight away, but been trying to check emails for hald an hour. My other pop account has had no issues whatsoever in about 4 years. Misery.
N/A

Its borked,

Task 'Main - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210Cool : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x80004005) : 'Outlook's request to the server failed.
The server responded ''. '

I gave up after yesterdays fiasco, seems like nothing has changed in 24hrs.
I'm rapidly losing my patience with their service, especially when they seem to feel the way to treat their customers is just ignore them....
ChrisC
N/A

Don't believe this .... crapper than crap Evil
N/A

Same here, webmail is down.

I really wish they sort these email problems out, these problems have gone on long enough i think!
N/A

Yes censor it if you like - is probably what everyone else is thinking too :roll:
Community Veteran

It really is time this email problem was sorted out. Using Outlook Express it keep asking me to verify my user name and password, just like yesterday.

Thank goodness for this forum or else I would be worried that I had made an error somewhere.

Please Plusnet try and sort it out.
N/A

Locked in favour of this thread Lets please keep discussion to one thread per problem to avoid confusion.

Thanks