cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Plusnet as bad as all that?

N/A

Is Plusnet as bad as all that?

Hi! I recently signed up for a plusnet adsl account and after reading through the forums I'm beginning to wonder if I made a mistake! Are things really that bad or is it just anger at the problems that have been experienced? Any advice from other account holders would be nice.

Cheers!
11 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Is Plusnet as bad as all that?

> Hi! I recently signed up for a plusnet adsl account and after reading through the forums I'm beginning to wonder if I made a mistake! Are things really that bad or is it just anger at the problems that have been experienced? Any advice from other account holders would be nice.
>
> Cheers!

Nah....Plusnet are great. They've just a recent problems with REDback routers Tongue
Seems great now. U made the right decision. :kill:

Homerlovesbeer
Saturn
Grafter

I don't think you've made a mistake either.
N/A

Hi,
Welcome to the biggest bunch of whingers you will ever meet.
Yes, it is as bad as everyone says, but what the hell, everyone else is just as bad, BUT who else lets you whinge in public like +net?

Norman
N/A

Hi there,

Thanks for all your great comments! Feedback from our customers is always welcomed. We all work very hard to bring you the best service in the UK ISP market. As always, if we can help you, just ask.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Take some advise m8. Make up your own mind over a period of time.

I must have had one off the biggest mess-ups. I got, what i say, messed about by plusnet. But I am still here.

Give them time......they do pull through 95% of the time
N/A

Yep I'm happy, except for the speed of the forums
Smiley
N/A

> Yep I'm happy, except for the speed of the forums
> Smiley
>

Sorry my Yep should be Nah. Come on in the water is lovely
N/A

It's nice to see u guys care. My lines been activated so as soon as I recieve my splitters & modem I'll judge for myself. Thanx for the reponse people I'm welling up just thinking about u!!! Cry
N/A

Hi Fuzzman,

If you have any problems with your set up or you feel we can help you further, just let us know.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> Hi! I recently signed up for a plusnet adsl account...Are things really that bad or is it just anger at the problems that have been experienced<

N/A

> Hi! I recently signed up for a plusnet adsl account...Are things really that bad or is it just anger at the problems that have been experienced<

Ignore previous blank message. (Please sort 'Tab' key out, Plusnet. I wanna indent not send when I use it) Smiley

Not from my experience with Plusnet. The first mention of downsizing Support staff though and I'm gone.
Yes, people have had terrible problems and are still having them. I'm lucky to be in an area that Plusnet works well in.(Manchester) Others are not so lucky for various reasons.
I couldn't stick my head above the parapet and keep my cool like the Support staff do. Must be just as frustrating and annoying for them not to be able to help in some cases. I've used the Help system and they've always come through for me.
(This is not an advert for Plusnet, just how one user found the service. No flames, please.)