cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PlusNet any good?

N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

It's a little late to ask this, as I have already started the ADSL sign-up process (I can always cancel I suppose), but is PlusNet any good? Are they reliable, approachable, value for money?

I'm moving from Fast24, who are as cheap as can be, but I've paid peanuts and got monkeys.

Any thoughts?
29 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Is PlusNet any good?

Lol.... for an unbiased opinion I'd look at www.adslguide.org and www.ispreview.co.uk.

Thomas
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

yea i think they pretty approachable and the forums are great too. phone inquiiries are pretty sound, also speed is pretty good Smiley

marc
Community Veteran

Is PlusNet any good?

I've just voted yes in your pol. Not because I am already with Plusnet but because I have been with them for a few years now after trying others first.
The fact that I and many others whose names appear on these boards have stayed here for many years should be confirmation in itself.
I am sure you will find the same and enjoy the whole raft of extras the comes as part of your account. Cheesy
Community Veteran

Is PlusNet any good?

I've used PlusNet as my ISP since Aug 2000. I'd say on the whole they are pretty good, they are by no means perfect and the support staff are great, I wouldn't move ISP.

Chris
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

This is my 2nd month with Plusnet & im very happy having them as my ISP.
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

After the initial problems when i first joined +net, they have settled down into a reliable and resonably fast service. As mentioned before NO isp is perfect but considering what you pay and what you get they are good value.
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

I'm a little surprised by the one-sided nature of the responses so far!

Most people who visit isp forums are there to harang the support and service staff. I was expecting to get a generally negative response back to my original post and have to separate the balanced views against the bitter rantings of people with axes to grind. And yet everyone seems to be pretty pleased with PlusNet and, what's more, prepared to say so. (Are you all shareholders?)

I'm looking forward to trying the service for myself.
Community Veteran

Is PlusNet any good?

No we are not all share holders, just happy customers.
yes Plusnet have had problems in the past but one thing that can be said for them is that they do listen to their customers and if there is a problem they will admit it and put it right. Cheesy

This never happened with companies I've been with before. Cry
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

When i first joind +net i had nothing but grief and slagged them off long and loudly, but as time goes on they have improved and now they get a boquet insted of a brick.

But if it all goes pear shaped again i will be one of the first to scream. :mrgreen:
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

and now they get a boquet insted of a brick.

Good to hear, as long as it's not Triffids again as somebody posted yesterday! Cheesy
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

Yes they are good Wink very fast, etc...
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

Good to hear, as long as it's not Triffids again as somebody posted yesterday! Cheesy

How about some nettles? make yourself some nettle tea. :mrgreen:

[Moderators note (by Chris): I have fixed the quote tags cos it didn't work correctly.]
N/A

Is PlusNet any good?

plusnet are Top notch Smiley
Community Veteran

Is PlusNet any good?

I must say I'm pretty suprised by the way the vote has gone, 38 votes 100% of people say PlusNet is good.

Chris