cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Customer Service always this slow?

N/A

I was under the (apparently misguided) impression that customer service improvements were in place.

So why am I having to wait days and days to get a response from them regarding the fact that my new "just switched on after house move" DSL service doesn't work. Doesn't work to the extent that multiple modems don't even acknowledge that there's a DSL signal on the line at all?

So far I've had the grand total of one response - "Is your modem switched on?" Well, duh.

Can someone please pull their finger out and look at ID: 20297417?

I've now been without a DSL package since 6th Sept (although I see they're still happily taking my cash) and, frankly am this close (holds fingers extremely close together) to just ditching this sorry mess altogether and going with someone who can actually deliver on their promises.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Have you raised a ticket at http://faults.plus.net ?

The process will launch tests on your line, and ensure that it goes to the correct department for resolution.
N/A

I have an ongoing ticket... cant see any signs of the promised improvement.
N/A

Plusnet ca change, plusnet c'est la meme chose.
James
Grafter

Re: Is Customer Service always this slow?

Can someone please pull their finger out and look at ID: 20297417?

Hi there,

The problem with a no sync fault is that it could indicate that your modem is not gaining sync with the exchange, or it could also indicate that your modem isn't plugged in.

I've updated your ticket and have raised it to BT with the information that you have supplied.