cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Anyone Going To Answer The Phone?!

N/A

This really is becoming a joke.
58 minutes so far, with one single song playing and the most annoying woman in the world apologising for the delay every minute and a half. If you were that sorry about the delay, in the time I've been waiting you could have hired 20 new staff to man the phones, or possibly even found a way to clone your existing staff.

Being expected to wait this long for support when I'm paying extra for a business account is absolutely appalling. And this absolutely isn't the first time I've had to wait an hour for PlusNet to answer the phone.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately call wait times have been quite high for a while now.

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, are you phoning the business support line

0845 002 0170

or the 0845 1400 200 number?
N/A

It was the business support line (0845 002 0170). Though from my experience it seems there's no difference in call waiting times.

What's more, having had the support person action my request then tell me how to complete it on the site, I now find there's no way to tell whether my action (upgrade account) has actually completed. Great! And I can't waste another hour of my day waiting on the phone for the second third time today, I need this account (i.e. a new business account) to be setup as soon as possible, but I'm stuck.
JonathanW
Grafter

If you're just wanting to check what account type you're on, you can do so under the 'Account Details' section of the Member Centre, as there's a summary page on there that will show the current account and also any other orders raised against it, such as hardware.
N/A

Right, I now have valid credit card AND direct debit details against my account...and still can't update it! And I still don't get any meaningful error messaes explaining what's wrong :roll: . Any ideas?