cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid password

N/A

Invalid password

Hi all
Is anybody else having a problem with login deatails on the new portal page. Since this morning I am redirected to another page to re enter, where the same typed in details work fine as they always have.
Regards
Doug
100 REPLIES
N/A

Invalid password

Sure its the correct site & not a spoof ?
N/A

Invalid password

Hi doug,

No issues here this morning.

I'll try with a couple of different accounts which i have access to and see if I can see the same.

I am sure you have checked the usual, ie caps lock etc and wiped the sleep from your eyes Smiley
N/A

Invalid password

A good question, looks genuine. The log in box has moved on this screen to the bottom lefft corner. This is new since this morning. As the portal was unavailable early this morning I assumed it had been updated.
Regards
Doug
N/A

Invalid password

I have tried this a number of times, caps lock not the issue, finger trouble not the issue. sleep in the eyes, now that's another story.
Will try on a couple of other machines. They are all conected to a router with all the security I can muster plus each machine has its own additional firewall and antivirus.
Regards
Doug
Braith
Grafter

Invalid password

I had this once this morning about 7:30am or so. First i used the login bit at the top of the page and everything was fine and i logged in.

The next time I tried to log in at the bottom left section of the page and it said 'invalid username or password' which I had definitely entered in correctly, I tried to log in another time, once again using the bottom left section of the page and this time it was ok, not sure why that happened.
N/A

Invalid password

Hi donbraith,
Good to know I am not alone, three machines here all with the same issue since this morning.
Regards
Doug
Mand
Grafter

Invalid password

This issue should now be resolved. It was picked up shortly after the rollout and a resolution implemented.

I have tried this with a few accounts and all seems to be well, please let me know if you have any further issues.
N/A

Invalid password

Well its not resolved I just got the same error 15 mins ago
James
Grafter

Invalid password

Could you possibly try again, please?
N/A

Invalid password

still getting the same error
James
Grafter

Invalid password

Confirmed. I'll raise a fault with our development team.
N/A

Invalid password

Still the same here too.
regards
Doug
James
Grafter

Invalid password

Okay, will add both usernames to the list to investigate.

Thanks.
N/A

Invalid password

Me too on my F9 Account - "ukfmonline"