cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet usage question

N/A

Internet usage question

Is there any way I can found out how much I download in a month in Gigabytes? It's a question that people are going to be asking nowadays with many broadband ISPs charging according to the amount of Gbs downloaded each month.
8 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Internet usage question

Not yet,but I believe the tool for ADSL Home Lite is also going to be available to other ADSL users so you can see what usage you use.
N/A

Internet usage question

If you want you could try something like DU Meter which has a free trial I think, and costs about £11 to register.
N/A

Internet usage question

Thanks, Chris. I'm giving DUmeter a try. I have two computers at home so I've had to load a copy onto each computer to get a total amount used by my account. It would be better if such a meter was set up on my ISP, which, it appears, might be so in future.
lhorwath
Grafter

Internet usage question

Hi there,

With the introduction of the capped broadband account and the impression (from looking at other ISPs and comments around the net) that this is only going to get more popular, we will definately start having a user-facing "view my bandwidth". This will probably only be available for the Broadband Lite account holders to start, but will be introduced to all customers eventually.

regards

Luke
N/A

Internet usage question

<<This will probably only be available for the Broadband Lite account holders to start, but will be introduced to all customers eventually.>>

Q
As a new broadband lite user, where can I find this "usage tool"?Huh
Community Veteran

Internet usage question

It's not available yet - PN are still developing it.
N/A

Internet usage question

It is not yet available, and will be release IIRC, from June,
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Internet usage question

Hi,

Our network engineers are currently testing out the "view my usage" code and tool so that we can make it available as soon as possible. As Philip says it should be the beginning of June for our Broadband Lite customers and either at the same time or shortly after for all other Broadband customers.